Monday, June 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Tag









Hi guys, so I have never done this before which I'm excited *0*Yesterday I was tagged by YA Book Season for the Liebster Blog Award Tag. This is for upcoming bloggers with under 200 followers.
You can find the rules at this link.
Here's what I was tagged with:



11 Facts About Me:

1. I play the flute and piano
2. I draw all the time (want to see my drawings? just ask me (: )
3. I was born in Colombia and I came to United States, Miami 2 years ago O.o
4. I love platypus, they're just so cute well I think they're cute 
5. When I grow up I want to live in London
6. My favorite Books based on movies are the Harry Potter Series
7. I hate Miami even though I live there, is just that I HATE THE WEATHER is so annoying its always hot 
8. My favorite color is aqua
9. I love mandarines ( the fruit)
10. I love to swim when it's raining its so cool
11. I LOVE rabbits they're just so cute and fluffy 

Questions I was tagged with:

1. What book would you want a movie made out of?
-  Definitely Delirium by Lauren Olvier and Slide by Jill Hathaway; and Dlirium is      coming out on 2013
2. What's your favorite quote from a book?
-  I love you remember they cannot take it; Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3. What's your favorite T.V. series?
-  Pretty Little Liars, My name is Earl, and America's Got Talent
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
-  Invisibility
5. What's you favorite 2012 read?
-  Well there are two Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver and Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins( I know many people read it before but... I'm slow)
6. If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be?
-  Lauren Oliver, J.k Rowling
7. Favorite villain?
- It sound insane but Voldermot I love him
8. Best movie this year?
-   The Hunger Games
9. Summer or Winter?
-  Summer! I hate winter
10. What book would you want to read again?
-  The Hunger Games, Delirium and Harry Potter # 1
11. Harry Potter or Twilight? (I ran out of questions, that's my excuse :P )
-  Definitely Harry Potter

11 Questions for those I tag:

1. Hardcover or Paperback?
2. What are your hobbies and interests?
3. If you could meet any author who would it be?
4. Favorite book series?
5. What's you favorite 2012 reads?
6. What books would you like to read again?
7. Favorite author?
8. Favorite movie based on books?
9. Do you think there would be a World War III?
10. Favorite quote from a book?
11. Which one is better: The Hunger Games or Harry Potter?

11 People I tagged:

2. 17

4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. One of my followers tagged me with this award a few days ago, but I'm just getting started and didn't even follow eleven blogs yet. I'm working on it though. I hope you follow me back.
    http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that's so nice of you ; )

    ReplyDelete